Important message regarding coronavirus!
Due to COVID-19 (coronavirus), services are currently held with limited access. You are very welcome as a guest, but registration is required due to possible contact and source research by the RIVM. Registrations are kept for a maximum of 1 month and then destroyed. You can register for a service by sending an email to email@example.com
If you come to church on Sunday morning, keep the following in mind:
- Use the entrance on the Singelweg upon arrival, the door on the Korreweg is used as an exit after the service;
- The service starts at 10:00 am, please arrive at 9:45 am at the latest, then the door will be closed;
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters between people who do not belong to the same household;
- Are you or one of the people in your household sick or have a cold, stay at home and follow the service via the livestream;
- The use of a mouth mask during the service is desirable;
- Follow the routes in the building and the instructions of the employees in yellow vests. They indicate a place for you in the church hall (downstairs or upstairs);
- Disinfect your hands upon entering, go to the toilet, clean the toilet seat with the cleaning cloths provided and throw it in the bin;
- There is no singing together during the service, only the singers on stage are allowed to sing;
- Meeting together in the rainbow room with coffee and tea is unfortunately not possible;
- We ventilate the church hall before, during and after the service. The heating is turned off for this reason, make sure you are warmly dressed and / or bring a blanket to keep yourself warm.
- During the service there is as yet no day care center, Kings Kids and Teens.
You can also follow the services from home via the livestream on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to our channel and set a notification (bell) to receive a notification on Sunday morning as soon as the service starts. This is free!
Other activities have been canceled for the time being. Keep an eye on the website regularly for changes.
You are very welcome to visit the Baptist Community Groningen!
Every Sunday all kinds of people come together in “de Cirkel”, a church building located at Korreweg in Groningen, to praise God and to build-up each other in a approachable pleasant church service.
Each service is a unique event with lots of music to listen to, to sing along and also to listen to Bible readings and reflection about this by several ministers.
We also provide several activities for children and teenagers during Sunday service. A place to be for the entire family, both young and old.
What to do during the Sunday service?
- At about 9:45 AM the crèche/nursery is open for tiny people (age 0 to 4)
- Children at the age of 4 to 11 join the Sunday service until the special King’s Kids moment. The children will leave the service to go to there own space to continue.
- Rock Solid Teens come together on the first and third Sunday of the month in their own basement room (age 11 – 18)
What to do after the Service?
You are welcome to drink a cup of coffee or tea (and lemonade for the children) and have a talk with anybody right after the Sunday service.
Route and parking
The church building “de Cirkel” is located at Korreweg 47 in Groningen, the Netherlands. You can also use the side entrance at Singelweg 14b. You can park your car in the streets in the area. No parking ticket is required on Sunday morning.